Effective as of Monday March 8, 2021.
**Dealerships moving from the current level of restrictions to Red in the Regulatory Framework are NOT required to operate by appointment only.
Required measures for Test Drives:
- Masks should be worn by everyone participating in a test drive.
- Vehicles should be properly disinfected before and after each test drive.
The key restrictions and required measures to be taken by each dealership in the RED zone are as follows:
- Employee Screening
- Passive Customer Screening
- Limit Capacity so guests can stay 2 m apart
- Masks Required including workers who have to come within 2 m of anyone else
- PPE to protect eyes, nose & mouth for workers when they have to come within 2m of someone who is not wearing a mask or face covering or separated by plexiglass
- Ongoing cleaning clean and disinfect often-touched surfaces, such as equipment, washrooms, locker rooms, change rooms and showers frequently)
- Safety Plan visible and available upon request
- Limit Capacity to 50%
- Remote work where possible
CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health is the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19,
North Bay Mazda has taken several steps and is asking our customers to practice social distancing.
We will be temporarily shortening working hours. Please view dealers websites for hours.
The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited. (Customers may be asked to come back at a later time to ensure we can commit to social distancing).
Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done daily.
All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again before pick-up, including keys.
We will only allow one customer per shuttle vehicle. The vehicle will be disinfected after each trip. We apologize if this slows down the shuttle service during this time, greetings that involve touching, such as handshakes, will not be permitted.
Physical space between all people will be increased to at least 2 metres.
Clean handwashing facilities and alcohol-based hand cleansers are provided in multiple locations throughout the building (e.g., entrances, boardrooms and break rooms)
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
Additionally, if you can answer “yes” to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine.
Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
North Bay Mazda will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers and communities as needed.